Receptionist / Administrative Assistant (Part-Time)
We are looking for a part-time Administrative Assistant to join our Saskatoon Office. We foresee in the order of 20 to 30 hours per week, as mutually agreeable.
Over the past 30 years, KGS Group has grown to be a large employee owned engineering consulting firm. We’re multi-disciplinary and have led significant public and private projects across Canada and internationally.
With approximately 60 local engineers, scientists and support staff in Saskatchewan, we offer numerous resources to collaborate, learn and grow. We work together, creating innovative solutions for our clients in a friendly, collaborative work environment. It’s a place where you can apply your abilities and contribute to challenging and meaningful projects all throughout Canada.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is a self-starter to be a part of our growing Saskatoon Office. The Administrative Assistant will work closely with the Administration Department in Regina and will have an opportunity to implement ideas to enhance day-to-day operations where possible. The ideal individual will demonstrate strong ownership, initiative, drive and commitment. They will also have great organizational and communication skills and work great in a team environment. They must also be proficient and have experience in all MS Office applications (Word 2010, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as Adobe Acrobat
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for the development of reports and proposals. Work requires attention to detail in typing, proofing, copying and binding as well as administrative support services to executive staff and other staff members.
- Become familiar with our In-House File Management System (FMS)
- Document Control (management of digital documents and drawings ie: track, manage and store documents)
- Formatting and typing letters
- Filing of reports and letters
- Receiving and sending out courier packages
- Work independently with minimal supervision
- Receptionist duties
KGS Group is an employee-owned equal opportunity company offering an excellent compensation and benefits package.
KGS Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Upon request, KGS Group will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.