If you are interested in working for a fast-paced, multi-disciplined company, are enthusiastic, dedicated and interested in a being a Receptionist, then you will enjoy this opportunity.
The Receptionist attends the main console and warmly greets visitors to our company office in an efficient and courteous manner. They also guide visitors and/or make them comfortable as they wait. The position also includes answering and directing calls on a switchboard, taking and relaying messages, as well as providing clerical support, as needed.
The ideal candidate will have a professional manner, excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills. They will be punctual, reliable and have the ability to work well in a team environment.
Further duties/skills will include:
- Answering, placing and forwarding calls; taking messages; notifying employees that visitors have arrived;
- Ensuring messages are taken accurately and relayed to the appropriate person;
- May take messages for absent employees;
- Typing Speed of ~35 WPM+;
- Preparing and stamping packages and mail to be sent out as needed;
- Signing and/or receiving packages and mail and distributing to the appropriate employee;
- Maintains general cleanliness of main areas such as the lobby, staff kitchen, and conference room;
- Completes general clerical assignments as needed such as faxing and receiving faxes, scanning and copying documents, typing letters and filing with in-house File Management System (FMS);
- Restocks beverages and office supplies as needed;
- Performs additional assignments at supervisors direction;
- Multi-line phone experience a plus;
- Must be proficient and have experience in all Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) as well as Adobe Acrobat;
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
KGS Group is a consulting engineering, design, and project management firm which has been operating since 1986. We are an employee owned, multi-disciplinary engineering firm of 400, in 6 locations across North America, including our local office in Bellevue, Washington. We are staffed by an experienced team of engineers and scientists, the majority holding advanced degrees. Services are provided to government, public, and private sector clients in Canada and the United States.
KGS Group is an employee-owned equal opportunity company offering an excellent compensation and benefits package. Salary is based on experience.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please send us your resume.send resume