Our Response to COVID-19
Our purpose is to build lasting relationships with the promise of building things to last. To us, that means putting our clients and our people first, especially their health and safety. Through this lens, we have adapted our operations in light of COVID-19 while continuing to provide the high quality service our clients have come to expect from us.
In response to COVID-19 we have:
- Mobilized our pandemic response team to monitor the evolving situation and guide our people with the appropriate steps to protect their health and those around them
- Transitioned many staff to work from home and implemented strict physical distancing and mask guidelines for staff who are working in our offices or on job sites
- Incorporated COVID-19 risk assessment measures into our job hazard assessment procedures and we continuously keep on top of client and government COVID-19 requirements for job sites
- Educated staff about physical distancing, wearing masks and good hygiene practices, and continue to communicate the latest information to help staff minimize the spread of COVID-19
- Suspended all out-of-country and non-essential business travel
- Made additional hand washing supplies, hand sanitizer, disinfecting wipes/spray and tissues available to staff and visitors to our offices
- Adjusted, where necessary, our cleaning routines for all of our offices/facilities
We are monitoring this dynamic situation and continue to adjust as necessary to do our part to keep our employees, clients and communities safe.