KGS Group is seeking an Environmental Technologist to join our well-established team in Regina, Saskatchewan. This exciting opportunity will give you the chance to work on varied projects under the mentorship of our senior team members and develop your skills on various municipal and environmental projects. At KGS Group you will have the opportunity to participate and contribute in a number of office and field activities. Demonstrated skills, performance and interests will also be factors.
KGS Group is a multidisciplinary employee-owned consulting firm with offices in Winnipeg, Regina, Mississauga, Thunder Bay, and Seattle (WA). We offer a dynamic working environment with opportunities to develop a successful career in consulting engineering.
- Computer activities - data entry/analysis, software assessment, engineering programs utilization;
- Preparation of CAD drawings;
- Heavy industry, commercial, and municipal work requirements such as inspections, sampling, monitoring and reporting;
- Field and site inspections, including contractor communications;
- Construction surveillance and reporting;
- Environmental surveillance and reporting;
- Written and oral communications;
- Preparation / production of reports;
- Bench and field tests;
- Assisting with engineering studies and designs for various projects;
- Related and miscellaneous activities as may arise.
Your Qualifications and Credentials
- Graduate of accredited technology program and computer aided drafting and design;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in environmental technology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required;
- Candidate must be able to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Microsoft Excel.
KGS Group is an employee-owned equal opportunity company offering an excellent compensation and benefits package. Salary is based on experience.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please send us your resume.send resume