Marketing Communications Coordinator
KGS Group is looking for a creative, driven and collaborative Marketing Communications Coordinator to join our marketing and communications group in our Winnipeg office.
We are KGS Group, an employee-owned, multidisciplinary engineering consulting firm serving clients throughout North America. We’re different than traditional engineering firms. We believe a commitment to lasting relationships is just as critical as the expertise applied in our work. To us that means we put our clients and people first. We have the discipline to consistently deliver KGS Quality, never taking the easy way out. We always look closer and dig deeper. And no matter the project, we care enough to do it right.
In this role you will coordinate a wide variety of marketing and communications activities and materials. You will also assist with developing quality internal communication.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Draft marketing and communications materials such as social media and website/intranet content, blog posts, advertisements, presentations, brochures/flyers, videos, graphics, etc.
- Assist with developing, monitoring and maintaining our online presence including our social media channels, website and intranet
- Help coordinate sponsorships, conferences and tradeshows, promotional merchandise/clothing, marketing assets and client events
- Help plan and contribute to internal communication initiatives and materials
- Assist with internal social activities and company-wide events
- Ensure compliance with our brand standards including formatting presentations, documents, templates, etc.
We’re looking for someone with the following qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in communications or marketing
- 0 - 2 years of experience in a related role
- Exceptional communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Collaborative team player with a can-do attitude, willing to pitch in wherever is needed
- Basic graphic design skills and familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Video production skills would be considered an asset
To Apply: Submit a cover letter and resume. An online portfolio may be required as part of the application process.
KGS Group is an employee-owned equal opportunity company offering an excellent compensation and benefits package.
KGS Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Upon request, KGS Group will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process.