We're looking for Structural EIT's with 0-3 years of experience in the design of commercial, industrial, infrastructure as well as water resource and/or hydroelectric projects to join our well-established, Winnipeg office.
Over the past 30 years, KGS Group has grown to be the largest employee-owned engineering consulting firm in Manitoba. Our multidisciplinary team has led significant public and private projects across Canada and internationally. In Manitoba this ranges from the design and construction of major hydro dams to the first large diameter tunneling works in the province to a variety of engineering services for noteworthy local landmarks such as the Floodway and the Canadian Museum for Human Rights to major industrial projects such as the Minnedosa Ethanol Plant and the recent HyLife Pork Processing Plant Expansion.
With approximately 270 engineers, scientists and support staff based in Winnipeg, we offer numerous opportunities to learn, develop and lead. We work together, creating innovative solutions for our clients in a friendly, flexible work environment. It's a place where you can apply your abilities and contribute to challenging and meaningful projects all throughout Canada and beyond.
- In this role, you'll work in a team environment to prepare civil/structural engineering designs and related documents;
- You will work on assigned projects under the guidance of an Intermediate to Senior Engineer while collaborating with other engineers and designers;
- Working in a team environment, you will ensure projects are completed within allotted schedules and budgets, and up to high quality standards.
Your Qualifications and Credentials
- Minimum of a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering specializing in structural design from a recognized university;
- 0-3 years of relevant experience required, preferably in an engineering consulting environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are essential;
- Registered (or eligible to become registered) with Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba (EGM);
- Availability to periodically travel to project sites on an as required basis for 1/2 day or 1-day site visits, typically for data collection, review of construction or attendance at coordination or design review meetings;
- Experience using design and analysis software such as AutoCAD, Revit, S-Frame, Ansys, Microsoft Project, etc. would be considered an asset.
KGS Group is an employee-owned equal opportunity company offering an excellent compensation and benefits package.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity please send us your resume.send resume