The roads we travel, the water we drink, the lakes and rivers that support our environment, and the parks and recreation facilities where we play – municipal infrastructure is essential to our day-to-day lives. Our municipal team works with cities, towns, municipalities, First Nation communities, parks, land developers, property owners, and private industry to provide innovative solutions for every project.
- Municipal Servicing and Land Development
- Flood Protection
- Water Treatment and Distribution
- Stormwater Management
- Wastewater Collection and Treatment
- Recreational and Waterfront Facilities
Our municipal flood protection services compliment the many flood protection services provided by our other departments. They include:
- investigation and assessment of flood protection infrastructure
- hydraulic/hydrologic modelling
- internal drainage design
- design of collection systems (pipes, manholes, ditch, culverts and outfalls)
- gate chamber design
- flood pump station design
- emergency response and flood fighting assistance
Our municipal team works together with our water resources and geotechnical engineers to deliver a full range of flood protection services.